Courses take place: from Saturday to Tuesday or Wednesday to Saturday
The courses are versatile, the complexity and topics are adapted to the previous knowledge of the participants and the experience they have.
You can apply for the scheduled dates in pre-season and after-season or contact us and we will arrange and organize the course especially for you or your crew.
The starting point is Marina Kornati in Biograd na moru. Courses are conducted on sailing boats according to the number of applications, but never more than 8 crew members + instructor.
What is included in the price:
- rental of a sailing boat with full equipment
- instructor – skipper
- cleaning of the sailing boat, gas for cooking
What is not included in the price:
- transport to the base marina
- food and beverage for the crew and the instructor
- tourist tax per adult
- berths outside the base marina
- fuel costs
- any damage resulting from the negligence of the crew
- safety deposit for the boat
The course is carried out in the following manner:
- the course is absolutely adapted to the previous knowledge of the participants
- we gather in the Marina Kornati, where we take over the sailing boat
- we become acquainted with the basic things on the vessel (beginners), the takeover of the vessel
- we practice sailing out, sailing into, berthing, anchoring, tying to a buoy
- we practice sailing, how to set the sails, trimming, shortening and learning about various sailing techniques
- we practice maritime skills, e.g. binding knots, etc.
- we focus on meteorology, winds, forecasts and adapting to weather conditions
- we devote special attention to practice, which is especially interesting for the participants
Date of skipper training: 07.10. - 10.10.2023 - Biograd na moru or marina nearby
Price of the course: 490.00 €
For participants who will pay the amount until 15/09/2023 the price is 466,00 eur (5% discount).
The next date of skipper training is planned: April 2024, Biograd na moru